Employment: Mill Apprentice
Are you talented at working with your hands? Do you set high standards for your workmanship? Do you like to learn new things and be challenged? Are you interested in woodworking?
Our dimension mill makes high quality stair parts both to stock and custom per order. We work in 30 different wood species and make stair parts of all types including one of a kind reproduction parts.
You'll gain skills
- Work one on one and learn from talented individuals
- Learn to run a variety of mill machines
- Learn machine set ups
- Learn about lumber and wood species
- Talented working with hands
- Mechanically inclined
- Positive can-do attitude
- Works well on a team and can work independently
- Solid Math skills
- Problem solving skills
See our Employment page
for job openings, starting wages, and work locations.